Shop & Awnings Manager – Worksop
We are looking for an ambitious and ‘hands on’ Shop & Awnings Manager at our Worksop site.
You will have an outgoing personality, positive attitude with good verbal & maths skills along with the ability to bring out the best in your team and be able to build strong relationships with them, your colleagues around the company and your customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The everyday effective & profitable running of the shop
- Accountability for takings, stock security and accurate reporting
- Managing stock/sales with a view to discontinuing/replacing slow lines
- Managing shop staff discipline, morale, appearance, cleanliness and wellbeing
- Staff training, motivating, monitoring, feedback and appraising
- Producing a fair staff rota ensuring the shop is appropriately staffed at all times with the correct skill mix
- Buying, selling stock and being responsible for the profitability of the awning & accessories sales
- Meet monthly sales targets for the shop and awnings
You will work 5 days , Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm. The shop is open 7 days a week so you may be required to cover on some weekends/ bank holidays to cover staff holiday or branch events.
In return, we offer an ‘ On target earnings’ salary of £20000 and a company pension scheme.
This is an exciting job opportunity for some one with a willingness to succeed. Training and support will be given.
Interested parties should send via post or Email a full cv and covering letter expressing the reasons for their interest to:
Jarrod Clay, Robinsons Caravans Limited , Gateford Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 7AT. Or by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications by the 22nd of December 2017
Workshop Technician – Worksop
Due to on-going development, we are currently looking for an extra Workshop Technician at our Worksop site to prepare, maintain, service and repair new and used caravans to a high standard.
The successful candidate will need to undertake ongoing necessary technical training (both on site and at external venues) and demonstrate competence in electrical and gas testing once trained. You will be required to assess problems, undertake works as per instructions on job cards to specified deadlines, ensure accurate documentation of work is completed, use tools and machinery and liaise with Parts and Admin staff to identify and source any items required. You will also need to portray a professional image to customers when dealing with queries face to face or by telephone. This is a physical role as manoeuvring of caravans on site will be necessary.
Previous knowledge of caravans is not essential but working in an automotive trade/role could be an advantage.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm and some Saturdays on rota 8.30am-2pm. Half hour unpaid lunch break. Rate of pay: Dependant on relevant experience, ability and qualifications. Starting rate £8.33 per hour, rising to £9.33 per hour upon successful completion of training.
Previous applicants need not apply. NO TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please email or post CV with covering letter to:
Clare Graham, Robinsons Caravans, Gateford Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 7AT
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aftersales Customer Service Administrator – Chesterfield
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for the right candidate. We are seeking a confident, outgoing person with a hands on approach to enhance our Aftersales Team. Based at Brimington site in Chesterfield, the role involves the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintaining a presence at the Service Reception Desk ensuring that all customer queries whether in person or on the telephone are answered or dealt with immediately
- Handling a high volume of telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
Booking caravans in for service & repairs, checking & assessing their condition and completing paperwork and computerised records
- Initiating job documentation and maintaining customer records and follow up systems
Answer customer questions regarding technical problems with their vehicle, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood
- Calculates charges for all parts, labour and service repairs ensuring the accuracy of the charges; pays attention to detail
- Documents all warranty work as per the manufacturer requirements and ensures work is signed for by customer
- Maintains effective liaison with workshop staff, aftersales staff and other departments
- Prepares and presents invoices and obtains payment in line with Company policy
- Handles dissatisfied customers calmly, escalating when appropriate to the Line Manager
- Must possess the ability to write clearly and legibly and document items and charges accurately
- Ability to competently use Microsoft outlook, word and XL spreadsheets
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst not compromising on quality
- Assist with manoeuvring caravans around the site when required
Ensure the tidiness of the reception desk and office to promote the professional image of the Company
- A knowledge of caravans is advantageous though not essential. Previous experience in a customer facing, pressured environment would be beneficial.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday (on rota) 8.30am – 2pm
30 minutes unpaid lunch-break
Annual Holidays – 28 days including bank holidays
We offer automatic pension enrolment (after 13 weeks) and reduced health care plan
Genuine interested parties should send a covering letter and CV to or by post to: Dean Smith, Robinsons Caravans, Ringwood Road, Brimington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S43 1DG. Or by email to: email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply, thank you.